Dissertation on Corporate Social Responsibility
The subject Corporate Social Responsibility is evolving everyday. As the laws are changing and the environment is deteriorating data tends to become outdated every day. In such a situation companies are struggling to meet their responsibilities with shrinking pockets. In such a dynamic environment it is tricky to make a dissertation on Corporate Social Responsibility.
Get the best dissertation writer to work
We have access to the latest published journals, articles on Corporate Social Responsibility and market situation. Project Guru has the ability to deliver 100% relevant, cutting-edge topics and dissertation content. The hypotheses and methodologies are combination of the latest information available on the subject matter framed. And experts at Project Guru are good at it.
Successful dissertations delivered
We have successfully managed to increase customer satisfaction in Corporate Social Responsibility dissertations. Access to latest industry information and genuine first-hand research has helped us meet our customer's expectations. The Project Guru team consists of highly qualified, expeirenced and native english speaking writers. We focus on deliverying the best quality to our customers.
We wrote about
The human resource department takes initiatives to propagate its corporate social responsibility initiatives to its workforce (Tara and Laura, 2008). Read more »
The Sony Group, a leading multinational and a world leader in electronics is one of the most prominent examples of social engagement. Read more »
Global businesses have significant technological and managerial capabilities and have the potential to transform the society and contribute to social welfare (Lea, 2002). Read more »
Though hotel chains have been exhibiting concern towards environment for decades, the labor problems make it very difficult for hotels to implement the same. Read more »
The historical evolution of the CSR can be classified into different periods (Johnson, 2010). There is the earlier period in the CSR evolution followed by the development of unique trends in the 1970s. Read more »
Go ahead and grab your distinction mark by placing your dissertation order on Corporate Social Responsibility with us.
Suggested topics on Corporate Social Responsibility
- An argument for mandatory CSR in India in public and private sector companies.
- Laws for protection of biodiversity in developing nations.
- The role of Non Profit Organisations and Voluntary Groups for the creation of a better environment in developed countries.
- Performance audit of pollutant emissions of manufacturing companies.
- Promotion of education and awareness for sustaining green environment at workplace.
- Rain Water Harvesting programs initiated by PepsiCo India and its impact.
- Sustainability and environmental conservation initiatives at Maruti Suzuki automobile plant in India.
- A comparative analysis of corporate governance in India and China.
- Importance of workplace Ethics for sorganisational success.
- Importance of CSR activities for maintaining positive relations with consumers: A context of Tesco and Morisson.
Dissertation in other fields
- Hospitality management
- Marketing management
- Business studies
- Strategic management
- International business
- Human resource management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Supply chain and logistics
- Portfolio management
- International finance
- Information technology
- English literature