Dissertation in Hospitality Management
The perspective that the industry of hospitality is pervaded with unique properties implies the need for a particular philosophical theory of knowledge and methodological configurations to be adopted so that its characteristics and various other activities may be effectively researched.
The challenging task of Dissertation writing
Unfortunately in most countries the field of Hospitality Management has not yet been exploited to its optimum. Researchers and theorists in the past have not studied hospitality requirement in detail as yet. Hence writing dissertations on topics related to Hotel Management, which is so rare and an unexplored area is a little difficult (especially when it comes to selection of the dissertation topic). The poor and non-existent use of empirical data analysis makes it difficult to develop greater conceptual and theoretical insights for the dissertation either generally or in relation to the hospitality industry.
Professional Dissertation help
Project Guru offers dissertation help in the field of Hospitality Management by creating an empirical research and critical analysis of primary and secondary data, like:
- Medical tourism
- Food and beverages outlets
- Leisure travel
- Corporate travel
- Educational tourism
- Hotel management
- Dark tourism
We wrote about
Ritz Carlton was the first hotel that received the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. It received the award for the first time in 1992. Read more »
There is no doubt about tourism being an industry of economic, social and cultural importance for the world economy. Tourism connects people from one corner of the globe to the others. Read more »
Tourism in India has been on a steady rise for the past few decades. The homeland of Hinduism, the birthplace… Read more »
European markets in the current state of affairs need to maintain its top position in the international markets as a tourist destination… Read more »
Copthorne Tara is one of the most famous hotels in London with a four star rating. The hotel situated at Kensington is a proud owner… Read more »
Sample Dissertation topics in Hospitality Management
- Is Internet Marketing a viable option for promoting Medical Tourism in South Asia?
- What role does customer service play in maximising repeated sales for food and beverages at a fast food restaurant in Australia?
- Critical evaluation of marketing strategies for promotion of Ecotourism in the UK.
- A study on identifying the scope of leisure hotels in Asia- consumer preferences and expectations.
- Managing staff and customers at fast food chains in Britain.
- A study on the cause-effect relationship of natural disasters on tourism in Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Understanding consumer attitudes and expectations of South Asian Cuisine in the UK.
- Analaysing the scope of online ticket agents in Australia: a 10-year scenario.
- Promoting educational tourism in India: government regulations, marketing strategies and service orientation.
- Consumer perception of fast food chains versus fine dining experience in India: which one they prefer and why.
Dissertation in other fields
- Hospitality management
- Marketing management
- Business studies
- Strategic management
- International business
- Human resource management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Supply chain and logistics
- Portfolio management
- International finance
- Information technology
- English literature