Dissertation in Hospitality Management
The perspective that the industry of hospitality is pervaded with unique properties implies the need for a particular philosophical theory of knowledge and methodological configurations to be adopted so that its characteristics and various other activities may be effectively researched.
The challenging task of Dissertation writing
Unfortunately in most countries the field of Hospitality Management has not yet been exploited to its optimum. Researchers and theorists in the past have not studied hospitality requirement in detail as yet. Hence writing dissertations on topics related to Hotel Management, which is so rare and an unexplored area is a little difficult (especially when it comes to selection of the dissertation topic). The poor and non-existent use of empirical data analysis makes it difficult to develop greater conceptual and theoretical insights for the dissertation either generally or in relation to the hospitality industry.
Professional Dissertation help
Project Guru offers dissertation help in the field of Hospitality Management by creating an empirical research and critical analysis of primary and secondary data, like:
- Medical tourism
- Food and beverages outlets
- Leisure travel
- Corporate travel
- Educational tourism
- Hotel management
- Dark tourism
We wrote about
Tourism in India has been on a steady rise for the past few decades. The homeland of Hinduism, the birthplace… Read more »
A survey of practitioners in tourist destinations gives some indications about variables recognized by local managers as decline indicators. Read more »
Tourism demand forecasts are of great economic value both for the public and private sector. Any information concerning the future evolution of tourism… Read more »
Tourism is a seasonal industry and there are many factors that contribute to this seasonality. Not only does the environment of the host nation, but the policies of the host Government and several other factors work together for this seasonality in the industry. Read more »
Ghana is a part of the African continent and is referred to as mother nature’s delight. Its enchanting wildlife, natural species,subtropical… Read more »
Sample Dissertation topics in Hospitality Management
- Is Internet Marketing a viable option for promoting Medical Tourism in South Asia?
- What role does customer service play in maximising repeated sales for food and beverages at a fast food restaurant in Australia?
- Critical evaluation of marketing strategies for promotion of Ecotourism in the UK.
- A study on identifying the scope of leisure hotels in Asia- consumer preferences and expectations.
- Managing staff and customers at fast food chains in Britain.
- A study on the cause-effect relationship of natural disasters on tourism in Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Understanding consumer attitudes and expectations of South Asian Cuisine in the UK.
- Analaysing the scope of online ticket agents in Australia: a 10-year scenario.
- Promoting educational tourism in India: government regulations, marketing strategies and service orientation.
- Consumer perception of fast food chains versus fine dining experience in India: which one they prefer and why.
Dissertation in other fields
- Hospitality management
- Marketing management
- Business studies
- Strategic management
- International business
- Human resource management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Supply chain and logistics
- Portfolio management
- International finance
- Information technology
- English literature