Dissertation in Strategic Management
This subject forms a core area of importance in the field of business studies. Strategic Management subbject empasizes broadly on commerce and its applications. Strategic Management subject draws and introduces the link between the strategy and the important tactical functions of the business i.e:
- Human Resource
This area of subject mainly focuses on implementation of ideas in the area of enhancing the finctioning of an organization in various domains and achieve long term goals and objectives. Strategic Management subject is such designed such that it covers almost all of the important aspects that contributes to the proper functioning of the organization. Some of these areas are:
- Strategic management plans.
- Accounting systems management.
- Strategic technology management.
- Mergers and acqusition strategy.
- Quality management strategy.
- Financial management strategy.
- Market development strategy.
- Performance strategy.
- Business process engineering.
- Strategi alliances.
- Strategic resource management.
If you require any further support or details on how we are going to work on your dissertation please do not hesitate to call us, mail us or contact us.
4 reasons why we are unlike others:
Project Guru has defined different steps on how it processes orders that has no room for errors.
Project Guru promises that it will in no way or under any circumstances will re-sale its work.
Project Guru promises that it will not copy content from the internet, student's or published paper.
Project Guru promises to deliver the best quality service and superior quality paper.
Areas in Strategic Mangement that we recently worked on
- Creativity and success
- Colour psychology
- Fashion marketing
- Strategy for 21st century transport systems
- Communication strategy
- Culture and innovation
- Future forecasting
- Third generation advertising strategy
- International marketing
- Branding strategy
- Product design strategy
- Partnership and association
- Corporate branding alliances
- Brand personality creation
- Product differentiation strategy
- Brand identity
- Brand elasticity
Above mentioned are few areas that we have covered in the past, we write 40 - 50 Dissertations in a month.Get in touch with your handler for more details.
We wrote about
Project management can be defined as the planning, organizing, scheduling, leading, communicating, and controlling of work activities to achieve a predefined outcome, on time and within budget (Josler & Burger 2005). Read more »
India has been ranked as the fifth most preferred destinations for retail investments. The growing urbanization, changing demographics, increasing per capita and disposable incomes, liberal regulatory norms and improved technological environment in the country; Read more »
Project management has become an integral part of most business organisations today due to a number of reasons. As the nature of business becomes increasingly complex and more demanding it becomes pertinent for companies to innovate effective management methods. Read more »
In the context of present business environments, it is often said that change is the only constant today. The markets are so volatile that what may be of relevance today may turn out to be a total waste in the immediate future (Reuvid, 2005). Read more »
Managing product returns is probably one of the most complex organizational tasks; not only because it involves complete re-processing of the sales transaction, but also because their are huge costs involved in terms of money, time and customer dissatisfaction. Read more »
Sample Dissertation topics in Strategic Management
- Sustainability in supply chains of automobile companies: a study on Hyundai Motors, Korea.
- Achieving work-life balance for women in organisations: emerging trends and strategies.
- Management of technology and innovation in mobile phone companies.
- Nurturing manager-supplier relationship in steel companies in Europe.
- Analysing beer industry in India: comparative study on recent trends and future outlook in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Strategic management of organised retail industry in India against small scale retailers.
- SOWT analysis of B2B marketing in industrial paints companies.
- A study on the strategies which resulted in the failure of various innovative drugs of Pfizer in India.
- Strategic management to create opportunities for retail sector in the USA during recession.
- Product innovation and change management in the UK's retail sector.
Dissertation in other fields
- Hospitality management
- Marketing management
- Business studies
- Strategic management
- International business
- Human resource management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Supply chain and logistics
- Portfolio management
- International finance
- Information technology
- English literature