- Build interactive web-based user interface.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Find bugs and debug keeping in a specific time frame.
- Manage versions of development.
- Documentation of usability of modules and scripts prepared.
- 2+ Years of Experience in Core PHP and OOP.
- Strong knowledge of J-Query, XHTML/ HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Problem solving skills or bold attitude to solve complex problems.
- Design creativity, idea-visualisation and manage work flow.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Design in Photoshop or Corel.
Desired Educational qualifications:
- Minimum 12th pass
- PHP certification from any leading institute
Salary offered: Rs. 2.5 – 3 lacs p.a.
Work timings: 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday.
Joining date: Immediate joining
Job location: Gurugram
Latest posts by Abhinash Jena (see all)
- How is the Indian allergy drug market regulated? - April 8, 2020
- What if the changes are more than anticipated? - April 6, 2020
- What if I want you to revise the order later than the revision period selected in my order? - April 6, 2020
Was this article helpful?