Follow these steps to generate an invoice and get paid:
- Login on your Project Guru Account.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the option “Generate Invoice”.
- Select the jobs for which you want to raise the invoice.
- Then click on “Generate Invoice” button.
Please ensure the following before raising your invoice
- Ensure that your bank account details, address, and PAN number is correct. To update the details, goto ‘Profile’ in your account.
- ‘Accept‘ job on the Log before starting work. Any job which has not been accepted by you in your account will not be paid for.
- Ensure all jobs are marked ‘Completed‘ by your Handler before 30th or 31st of every month. Jobs which have not been marked ‘Complete’ by the job handler cannot not be included in the invoice.
- Invoices should be generated by 1st of every month (before 6 pm), failing to which the payment will be pushed to next month.
- Payment will be released after a deduction 10% as per Section 194J of the Income Tax Act of India.
- Payment will be released by 7th of every month (before 6 pm). If it is not a working day then it be released on the next working day.
- Incase of grievances email to contact us.
Latest posts by Priya Chetty (see all)
- Why is it important to learn and use Mendeley for my job? - May 18, 2018
- Prediction and forecasting using ARIMA in STATA - April 29, 2018
- ARIMA modeling for time series analysis in STATA - March 20, 2018