Citing sources and references in a research is very important but a tedious job. By proper citations the researcher acknowledges fellow scholars whose research is being shared in the paper. The main components of citation includes name of the author, published date, name of the journal or book, volume and issue no. There are different types of referencing methods used in different research papers. The most popular referencing styles includes Harvard, APA, MLA and Chicago formats.
Organise references with Mendeley
For big projects keeping a track of sources and papers to review is a daunting task. Mendeley is one of the software which can be used for organising papers and citations. It also allows the researcher to store and share the papers and references in the research group. One of the most important benefit of using Mendeley is that, it is very easy to change from one referencing style to another.
- Start using Mendeley to speed up writing
- How to install Mendeley?
- Import and share your documents in Mendeley?
- Manually edit a citation while using Mendeley
- How to enter citation details in Mendeley without the source paper?
- How to cite a source using Mendeley?
- Install new referencing styles in Mendeley
- Change referencing style of your paper with ease