We are on a constant lookout for Statisticians who have dynamic personality and can lend a supporting help to our research analysts with their analysis.
- Deciding primary research data plan for projects.
- Making questionnaires and hypotheses.
- Creating response sheet records.
- Framing the analysis and conclusion for the primary data.
- Calculating the data and test hypothesis in selected software.
- Assisting writers and proofreaders in understanding the analysis.
- At least a Master’s degree in the interested field of writing.
- At least 6 months’ work experience, preferably in the publishing field.
- Specialisation/ expertise in statistical analysis.
Subjects of specialisation
Candidates in the following subjects are invited to apply:
- All management subjects, especially Finance and Accounting.
Dedication to work, needs to constantly stay in touch with the Handler, timely delivery of works, needs to have a clear agenda. In addition to this, the writer will also be required to have the following things:
- A laptop with internet connection
- Should be well versed with Microsoft Office
- Cell phone
- Bank account
- PAN Card
Statisticians will have flexibility in work hours. However, we do not operate on delivery-on-deadline basis. All documents are to be sent to Handler before 9 pm IST every day. Sundays and major National holidays are off days.
The signup process
STEP 1: Create your profile in the next page. Provide genuine information about yourself as this step is crucial for us to decide whether to hire you and that you are well qualified to take up challenging jobs.
STEP 2: Check your email and confirm your email address.
STEP 3: Take a test online. After you submit your profile you will be asked to take a brief test. The test will be:
- Statistical analysis on a given data set. You will be asked to analyse the data statistically as per required question.
The test needs to be completed within 60 mins. The website will still accept your submission after 60 mins but will be marked “failed“. If our handlers feel very strong about your test then they might consider it for evaluation.
What do we expect from the test?
- As an analyst you understand the requirements of the test and you are able to critically analyse.
- You know about plagiarism and will not commit it in your test.
- You are familiar with Harvard citation style.
- As an analyst you can conduct independent research in a time frame.
- You know how to present a paper.
- As a writer you know English language very
Latest posts by Priya Chetty (see all)
- Understanding random operating curves or ROC analysis - September 18, 2018
- Demographic data representation in Nvivo - September 6, 2018
- Data analysis by generating Nvivo coding query - September 5, 2018