We produce unique content for research papers and support it with vast literature and extensive primary research. Through our personal assistance and mentorship program we are personally helping thousands of candidates achieve their goals easily.
What is Personal Assistance & Mentorship Program?
Personal assistance is special care given to customers who find it difficult to understand the research they are ordering with us due to reasons like lack of knowledge, paucity of time or lack of involvement. Personal assistance is:
- Crash course to easily understand the area of research.
- Faster learning process with personal interaction with our handlers
- Thoroughly understand every step followed by our expert in your paper.
- Get extra time from our experts to understand your paper.
- Get to know more from the experience and vast knowledge of our experts.
How will this program help you?
This program was developed after years of experience in working with scholars and candidates and brainstorming for their research papers. This program is designed to help you excel. This is how it should help:
- Personal assistance is personal interaction with our experts that can be through phone call or web conference or a personal visit to our office.
- Daily updates or conversation with our expert to help you understand about your area of research.
- Get help from our expert even after the delivery of your order upto a maximum of 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Get help for proofreading and editing upto 30 days of your order delivery.
- Get instant replies to your questions.
- Get personally involved in the research process.
How to get the most out of it?
To get the most out of this program get involved in your project and ask for daily update for your order from your handler. Email is one way to stay in touch with your handler, you can also call for details and explanation, web conference is another way to stay in touch and understand different aspects of your project. If you still face difficulty understanding the project, you can always visit us at our office and have meeting (prior appointment is mandatory).