Dissertation in Business Studies
Today more and more businesses realize that prosperity in the business equals success. Businesses are now ever expanding and reaching new heights, looking at which more and more people are enrolling themselves for professional courses like MBA. A lot of qualified applicants having excellent GMAT and GRE scores, your MBA dissertation is your key oppertunity to stand out of the crowd. With years of successfull business writing and vast experience in custom writing for academics and thousands of our regular customers are our proof to our quality work.
Professional Dissertation writing service
ProjectGuru's dedicated team of professionals spend hours on researching every querry submitted through the website to produce the perfect layout for your business studies dissertation. While writing your business studies dissertation the writer uses the exact words that defines your in depth research and learning and undestanding for the topic.
We meet the objectives of your Dissertation
- Clarity and focus: The editrial board takes utmost care to keep the clarity in the content and that the write up of the dissertation does not passes away from the topic, so that the dissertation stays foccussed to the aims. This supports the analysis in a schematic way.
- Exhaustive literature review: Review a lots and lots of literature available on the dissertaion topic and use only those which are latest and argumentative after thorough evaluation and cite it asper the University or College guidelines.
- Justification to methodology: We understand the importance of selecting and justifying the use of relevant research methods and alternative methods in your dissertation.
- Data and analysis: To interpret the primary data for your dissertation ProjectGuru has an experienced team of data analysts and staticians. The conclusion is drawn by evaluating and skillfully analysing the data with excellent intigeration of theoretical framework.
- Final touch: Before submitting the dissertation draft to you the document is thoroughly proofread and edited if required and checked for high standards of dissertation writing. The editorial board are a team of professors who check dissertations for colleges and universities.
Business study fields that we have gained experience in
- Business information systems
- Operation management
- Risk management
- Management accounting
- Business logistics
- Production and demand
- Business statistics
- Employee relations
- Portffolio analysis
Above mentioned are few areas that we cover, an exact idea in which all fields we write dissertations can be found in the fields section while placing an order.
Additionally all of the professional dissertation writers at Project Guru have vast experience in dissertation writing for UK universities in numerous fields. We will be more than pleased to help you with your dissertation.
We wrote about
India’s aviation industry has consistently been in the news for huge losses. During the financial year 2012-13, the whole industry reported a loss of over Rs. 5,800 crores (Business Standard, 2014). Read more »
From large firms, the focus of business analysts has today shifted to Small and Medium scale Enterprises (SMEs’). The growing importance of SMEs’ has also been the result of increasing economic contribution. Statistics provide that SMEs’ account for more than 95% … Read more »
The following are some of the strategies that multinational corporations in India can adopt in order to improve their brand image in the international market and become a world player (Daft and Lane, 2009). Read more »
The American Marketing Association (AMA) defines Advertising as “any paid form of non-personal presentation and promotion of ideas… Read more »
Trade between Latin America and China has been a symbol of strengthening ties between developing economies, but India, too… Read more »
Dissertation in other fields
- Hospitality management
- Marketing management
- Business studies
- Strategic management
- International business
- Human resource management
- Corporate social responsibility
- Supply chain and logistics
- Portfolio management
- International finance
- Information technology
- English literature