The ProjectGuru account facilitates our work force the following tasks:
- Presentation of your personal profile.
- Access jobs.
- Communication with the team
- Payment history
- Work progress
- Job feedback
- Scores and grades
To access your account
- Go to my account.
- Enter your Username (your email ID).
- Enter the password.
In the profile page you will find your personal details such as:
- Contact details
- Joining details
- Bank details
Keep you profile updated with the recent information. You may find your account deactivated due to incorrect information in your profile.
In your Project Guru account you will be able to view:
- Jobs assigned to you awaiting your action to accept it or decline it. You will also receive an email notification when a new job is assigned to you and should taken an action within 24 hours. Failing to do so, the job will be assigned to someone else.
- Working jobs which have been accepted by you and is in progress.
- Declined jobs.
- Completed jobs which have been finished by you and has been approved by the Handler.
- Suspended jobs which have been accepted by you but suspended by the Handler.
On the log board, you will be able to view recent notifications about:
- New jobs
- Job updates
- Profile updates
Here you will be able to view the payment history, i.e. the payments made to you.