Before we hire you
Do you possess writing skills but are unsure how to use them to make money? You are not alone. Thousands of young, aspiring writers in our country face the same dilemma so we brought them a platform to not only give them a chance to earn but also to upgrade their writing skills.
We are always on the lookout for aspiring as well as experienced writers. Most of them are required to work on our core services:
We don’t expect you to be perfect at the job. That’s why we have full-time Handlers and resouces materials to train you.
The signup process
STEP 1: Create your profile in the next page. Provide genuine information about yourself as this step is crucial for us to decide whether to hire you and that you are well qualified to take up challenging jobs.
STEP 2: Check your email and confirm your email address.
STEP 3: Take a test online. After you submit your profile you will be asked to take a brief test. The test will be:
- 300 - 350 words writing test on a given topic related to the subjects you will select while submitting your profile. Use Harvard referencing style for citation. Check resource to learn about it.
The test needs to be completed within 60 mins. The website will still accept your submission after 60 mins but will be marked "failed". If our handlers feel very strong about your test then they might consider it for evaluation.
What do we expect from the test?
We expect the following from your test:
- You understand the requiremrnts of the test and you are able to critically analyse.
- You know about plagiarism and will not commit it in your test.
- You are familiar with different citation methods such as:
- You can conduct independent research in a time frame.
- You know how to present a paper.
- You know English language very well.