We are always on the lookout for aspiring as well as experienced academic research consultant who can blend in and to our current resource.
What are we expecting from you?
We are looking for subject matter experts in the fields of Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Economics, Education, English Literature, History, Statistics, etc. As a freelance academic writer, you will be required to know the basics of academic writing and write at least 1000 words per day. Your attitude towards work matters as much as your qualifications to us. We expect that while working with us, you:
- Will take feedback from your job handler and act on them.
- Finish your tasks on time.
- Are communicative at work.
Post-graduate (MSc/ MA/ MPhil/ MCom/ MBA/ M Ed.) or higher (PhD).
You will have flexibility in work hours. However you must submit 1000 words every day to your Handler (except Sunday).
All new freelancer will start at Level E for initial assessments. After you successfully complete your assessment jobs you shall be scored (on a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is poor and 5 is excellent) on parameters:
- Speed (Given automatically)
- Quality (Given automatically)
- Delivery (Given automatically)
- Dedication (Given by your handler)
Based on the assessment of your completed jobs your overall ratings will be generated. Based on ratings your level may get updated.
The compensation for each level is:
- Level A+ (5 stars): INR 1.40 per word.
- Level A (4 stars): INR 1.1 per word.
- Level B (3 stars): INR 0.80 per word.
- Level C (2 stars): INR 0.60 per word.
- Level D: No compensation.
- Level E: No compensation.
Payment cycle is monthly.
We encourage talent, so apart from your job compensation, when you excel in your performance we award you a bonus. The bonus will be added automatically to your monthly payout. A bonus will be awarded when you are rated:
- 5 stars: INR 5000
- 4 stars: INR 3000
What do we expect from the test?
- Strong background of your field of interest/ research/ domain/ subject.
- Strong knowledge of academic writing rules.
- Ability to critically analyse and present an analysis of secondary studies.
- You know about plagiarism and will not commit it.
- You are familiar with different citation style.
- A good grasp of the English language.
- How to change components in the rotated component matrix table of a factor analysis test? - September 28, 2021
- How to write the background of the study in thesis research? - September 25, 2021
- Challenges in the implementation of ecotourism model and practices - September 22, 2021