Conducting research in a particular area is not just an article writing that can be done within a few hours. One has to contribute a few days either to do the survey or the research work and organize it properly. The reason it will take most of your time for the next few days. This is because it is not only research that you have to bother about but also how to do the research and why it is required according to your objective. It may happen after doing the project it seems to you or to your supervisor that the way you have done the research is not an apt way. One has to consult his or her guide about the progress of the work and how to proceed on. There is a tendency of researchers to put every information and knowledge in their research paper which may not be applicable. So after doing the rough work one should do a fair one which will help the students to analyze the information on the ground of the topic.
Few points will help you in time management at the time of research
- Research is a part of your course/business and it is a practice so treat it seriously. Also, make it your first and foremost priority to finish the research paper on time. You require not only proper planning but also to put your concentration on the work. So, schedule your plan according to your stipulated time and contribute a few hours every day. This is because if you skip any day then you might lose interest in the topic.
- If you are exhausted and not able to find out the way to proceed take a break. You can casually talk about the topics to the people/colleagues/friends around you. It will help you, you may find a different dimension. You can also consult your senior/supervisor or it will be very good if you can have a chat on the particular issue. This helps in scrutinizing the points hidden in the information.
- It is hard to organize a time when you are at home and your closed ones around you want to share time with you. Then its difficult to concentrate on the projects as your mind may engage in planning or analyzing your work. However, your heart and ear might do the hide and seek with what other members are doing at home and what they are talking about. So choosing the right time for work is also very important but it depends on you and your surroundings. If people in your family are busy in the morning time and go out for their work and return home at night. In this case, the morning will be the right time for you to work. Plan according to your requirement and also take extra care for refreshment as it boosts up your energy.
- The most important part of completing the research paper is to make your goals and achieve the goals. You will be able to achieve your goals only when you understand what you want to conclude and how to put it in the final paper after doing the research. This is not easy as you might find other dimensions of that topic grabbing your attention. From there you have to stick to your objective but don’t neglect those points as you might not know how that information can help you in concluding the topic. Take your time before concluding your project. Also, inform your guide about the progress and review your work to your guide.
- Referencing is the significant part. Therefore whenever you are consulting any book or any source don’t forget to not the information. This may include source name, place or whatever information related to it like important notes. It will save your time. Three easy steps to save time – File notes, give the number to the pages with an apt title so that you can refer easily. Focus on your questions and read out the answers and then do the final copy.
- Importance of the GHG protocol and carbon footprint - November 30, 2020
- An overview of the annual average returns and market returns (2000-2005) - October 22, 2020
- Introduction to the Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average (ARIMA) model - September 29, 2020