A research paper in marketing is written basically to deliver a marketing concept. The quality of writing depends entirely on one’s creativity, powers of analysis of the said concept and a dash of organizational skills. This would serve the purpose and opportunity to incorporate and project the marketing concept behind the product.
One should have a good repertoire and writing skills to create it effectively. The basis should be to assemble the proper information and to lay it in the settled format in a suitable manner . This will also include the right proportions to make it presentable to the palate of the avid reader.
A perfect marketing research is generally based on a standardized format and components. The research is normally formulated on the below given standard components:
- An Abstract to start off with, means a short summary of the entire research. It enlightens the reader with the summarized research on the purpose, methods involved, procedures and approaches, along with results and findings. The ending of it with details on the conclusion and implications of the research.
- An Introduction, the first impression, is seen as the countenance of the research. The reader is introduced to the concept while giving justifications for the concept’s selection, elaborating specific questions and problems brought up during the research, and defining aims, goals and objectives as well as hypothesis for taking up the said study.
- Thereafter comes the Literature Review which means published articles and other relevant data on the said topic of the marketing by renowned researchers and qualified scholars.
- The next important step is the Research Methodology which defines the efforts and methods applied to research during the making of the marketing research. A detailed version of the approaches to the initial stages of research work. This incorporated with realism and philosophical ideas, as also surveys, case studies and data accessible methods.
- Ethical and Confidentiality Issues come next in the research related to the making of any research paper. Its basic need is to inform and make aware the respondents of the research. This includes information related to usage of data collected, methods of conducting surveys, intentions behind it and ways of disclosure of the study.
- To give an analytic insight to the findings of the research, this component of the research aptly named Research Findings and Implications . This makes up to 1/3rd of the overall length. This also enables the reader to glean through the evaluation of the findings as well as explaining the importance of the research.
- In succession thereof, comes the Conclusion section which briefly summarizes the research with relevant recommendations. This part is integral to deliver the goals associated with the said research to the marketing concept.
- Bibliography, a citation style which comes to the end part of the research. It presents a systematic list of references used in the research study.
- Last of all finally comes the section of Appendices. This include graphics, tables and figures, interviews with observations, synopsis of the surveys along with statistical results.
Thus, one can say that by following the above guidance, one can safely deliver a successful marketing research.
- How to write the introduction of a research paper? - July 7, 2020
- Role of communication and coordination in the service delivery process - June 24, 2020
- What is null and alternative hypothesis? - June 19, 2020