As the research and analysis arm, we deliver information that helps, scholars and organizations to understand major developments in science, business affairs, geopolitics, finance, IT, governmental policy, and development economics. We are recruiting freelance research analysts to work with a focused, objective-oriented and diverse team. You will help us to support our scholarly research projects, consulting projects, and to deliver research projects with a strong interpretation.
As a research consultant you will be required to:
- Prepare and deliver research inputs and reports for academic research, client consulting projects, benchmarking, data collection, interpretation, analysis, and presentations.
- Conduct secondary research, understand, analyze, interpret, and report.
- Develop and design primary research approaches and methodology.
Areas of specialization
Candidates in the following subjects are invited to apply: Management, Law, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Political affairs, Social sciences, Education, Computer Science, English Literature.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with at least one of the statistical applications such as SPSS, STATA or Eviews.
- Strong writing skills.
- A computer with an internet connection.
- Google Hangouts.
- Bank account.
- A valid PAN card.
- At least a post-graduation degree.
- At least 6 months’ experience as a research analyst, scholar or fellow.
- Needs to be well-versed with at least 1 referencing style (Harvard/ MLA/ APA/ Chicago).
You will have flexibility in work hours. However, we do not operate on a delivery-on-deadline basis. All documents are to be sent to Handler before 9 pm IST every day. Sundays and major National holidays are off days.
All new freelancers start at Level E for initial training and tests. After this, you will start receiving live projects. You will be scored for each job you undertake for all jobs finished and reviewed before the end of every month. The scores from all jobs marked completed in a month is evaluated every month to determine your level. The levels are:
- A+ when you are rated 5 stars
- A when you are rated 4 stars
- B when you are rated 3 stars
- C when you are rated 2 stars
The pay scale for each level of the writer is given below:
- Level A+: INR 1.40 per word.
- Level A: INR 1.1 per word.
- Level B: INR 0.80 per word.
- Level C: INR 0.60 per word.
- Level D: No compensation.
- Level E: No compensation.
We encourage talent, so apart from your job compensation, when you excel in your performance we award you a bonus. The bonus will be added automatically to your monthly payout. A bonus will be awarded when you are rated:
- 5 stars: INR 5000
- 4 stars: INR 3000
What do we expect from the test?
- You know how to read, organise, test and interpret numerical data.
- You have theoretical and applied knowledge of supervised machine learning.
- You know about plagiarism and will not commit it.
- You are familiar with different citation methods such as Harvard, MLA and APA.
- You can conduct independent research in a time frame.
- You know how to present a paper.
- You know the English language very well.
- Different types of structural equation modelling analysis - October 20, 2021
- How to review the literature to effectively address the problem statement and objectives of a thesis? - October 15, 2021
- Understanding the foundations of structural equation modeling - October 14, 2021