Deciding the ideal word count for your study depends on multiple factors.
- Minimum and maximum word count requirement of a publication.
- Type of paper. Empirical studies require more words (ranging from 3000 to 10000) whereas review papers can be completed in lesser words (ranging from 1500 to 8000).
- The number of objectives or variables of the study. Answering a single aim or objective requires a minimum of 1500 words. Therefore more objectives or variables would need more words.
- Structure of the paper. Papers that are divided into many sections and sub-sections require more explanation, hence more words.
Latest posts by Abhinash Jena (see all)
- How is the Indian allergy drug market regulated? - April 8, 2020
- What if the changes are more than anticipated? - April 6, 2020
- What if I want you to revise the order later than the revision period selected in my order? - April 6, 2020
Was this article helpful?