If you have been suggested by your Handle to opt for a higher word count category than you intended, it can be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The data analysis or testing method you requested for is complex.
- The number of variables present in your study is likely to be high (more than 10).
- The number of references or studies needed to be reviewed is high.
- Multiple hypotheses (more than 2) are being tested.
- The sample size is huge (more than 150).
- In addition to the central aim, your paper consists of secondary objectives too.
- The number of headings or sub-headings requested by you cannot be covered in a lesser word count.
Latest posts by Priya Chetty (see all)
- Skewed work-life balance due to poor communication and coordination - June 15, 2021
- Application of multivariate regression analysis - June 9, 2021
- The shift towards an efficient remote working strategy - May 20, 2021