We are on a constant lookout for data analysts who have a dynamic personality and can lend supporting help to our ongoing projects with their analysis.
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results and making reports.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Statistics/ CS
- Master’s degree in Economics/ Statistics/ CS
Dedication to work needs to constantly stay in touch with the Handler, timely delivery of works, needs to have a clear agenda. In addition to this, the writer will also be required to have the following things:
- Strong knowledge of R/ Python/ SAS/ SQL/ Tableau/ Matlab
- Experience in building and scaling models for time series.
- Strong expertise in Math/ Statistics, Machine Learning and Predictive Modelling (Regression, Neural Networks, sampling, clustering, decision trees, SVM, Random Forest, regressions, deep learning etc.
- Analytical skills for dealing with numerical data
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under stress.
- A laptop with an internet connection
- Should be well versed with Microsoft Office
- Cell phone
- Bank account
- PAN Card
All new freelancers start at Level E for initial training and tests. After this, you will start receiving live projects. You will be scored for each job you undertake for all jobs finished and reviewed before the end of every month. The scores from all jobs marked completed in a month is evaluated every month to determine your level. The levels are:
- A+ when you are rated 5 stars
- A when you are rated 4 stars
- B when you are rated 3 stars
- C when you are rated 2 stars
The pay scale for each level of the writer is given below:
- Level A+: INR 1.40 per word.
- Level A: INR 1.1 per word.
- Level B: INR 0.80 per word.
- Level C: INR 0.60 per word.
- Level D: No compensation.
- Level E: No compensation.
We encourage talent, so apart from your job compensation, when you excel in your performance we award you a bonus. The bonus will be added automatically to your monthly payout. A bonus will be awarded when you are rated:
- 5 stars: INR 5000
- 4 stars: INR 3000
Data analysts will have flexibility in work hours. However, we do not operate on a delivery-on-deadline basis. All documents are to be sent to Handler before the scheduled date.Proceed to the next step
- How skewed was healthcare access in India by the end of 2020? - July 27, 2021
- Python syntax to correctly handle string data type - July 23, 2021
- The growing use of social media networksamong teenagers in India - July 17, 2021