When one downloads Mendeley on computer, it may not contain all referencing styles one might require for research paper. This article will explain the process of installing new referencing styles.
For example, OSCOLA (Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities) is not in-built in “Mendeley Desktop”.
In that case, one may follow these steps to import a new citation or referencing style.
- Open “Mendeley Desktop”.
- Under “View”, go to “Citation Style” and click on “More Styles”.
- A new window will open. In that, click on “Get more Styles”.
- In the search tab, enter the required citation style and click on “Install”:
Quick tip: As of Mendeley 1.7 and later, one can also create own citation style based on an existing one, more information can be found here: http://support.mendeley.com/customer/portal/articles/895771-getting-started-with-the-visual-csl-editor.
- How skewed was healthcare access in India by the end of 2020? - July 27, 2021
- Python syntax to correctly handle string data type - July 23, 2021
- The growing use of social media networksamong teenagers in India - July 17, 2021