When one downloads Mendeley on computer, it may not contain all referencing styles one might require for research paper. This article will explain the process of installing new referencing styles.
For example, OSCOLA (Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities) is not in-built in “Mendeley Desktop”.
In that case, one may follow these steps to import a new citation or referencing style.
- Open “Mendeley Desktop”.
- Under “View”, go to “Citation Style” and click on “More Styles”.
- A new window will open. In that, click on “Get more Styles”.
- In the search tab, enter the required citation style and click on “Install”:
Quick tip: As of Mendeley 1.7 and later, one can also create own citation style based on an existing one, more information can be found here: http://support.mendeley.com/customer/portal/articles/895771-getting-started-with-the-visual-csl-editor.
- Depression and anxiety from social media addiction - October 22, 2021
- Different types of structural equation modelling analysis - October 20, 2021
- How to review the literature to effectively address the problem statement and objectives of a thesis? - October 15, 2021