Using Mendeley to organise references and citations
Mendeley is an online tool to manage, cite and annotate references. It helps to store all online resources for a research in a library which can be accessed on different devices.
- Easy to share the source files and references.
- Prepares end list of references automatically in alphabetical order.
- Change referencing style with ease.
- Compatible on different devices running on different OS.
- Compatible with Microsoft Office and other text editors.
Mendeley also gives you the option of entering a source details manually rather than having to import/ save the document... More
Now change the referencing style of your paper easily with the help of Mendeley. Mendeley helps you to cite and... More