The general terms and conditions determine the contractual relationship between Project Guru, India and the Customer.
I. Contractual Parties
The contracting parties within the scope of these terms and conditions are Project Guru and the Customer. Project Guru only conducts such contracts with persons who are of age or are a legal entity.
II. Subject Matter of Contract
- The Customer is able to place their order over the internet.
- On https://www.projectguru.in Project Guru offers Research Analysis Service, Historical Analytics Service and Research Paper Writing Service, which can be ordered over the internet. The Customer can download, save, edit and print out the purchased services. Only these services that the Customer has purchased are the subject matter of this contract.
- The subject matter of this contract for Project Guru and the Customer are the terms and conditions as well as the provided services which are available on www.projectguru.in. All contracts that the Customer concludes with Project Guru over the internet or by any other means are subject to these terms and conditions. The Customer explicitly accepts these terms and conditions when placing the order.
- Project Guru provides over its portal services of third parties. In the case that the Customer purchases any service or product from this third party, the contract is exclusively concluded between the third party and the Customer.
III. Conclusion of the contract
- The contract between Project Guru and the Customer is concluded when the Customer clicks on the button “Order” within the purchase process. The confirmation email with the download link which is sent to the Customer after the order has been completed is not a condition for the conclusion of the contract.
- The services that are provided via www.projectguru.in and which the Customer selects are the subject matter of this contract.
- For the conclusion of the contract, it is irrelevant whether the purchased services meet the individual requirements of the Customer.
- Project Guru reserves the right to reject a Customers request for ordering services without having to give any reason.
- The delivery of the services is subject to a charge as far it is not marked as being free of charge.
- The charges that are displayed at the time of the order are those that are valid for the Customer.
- The charges do not include payable taxes.
- Should the Customer require the services to be sent in another way than download the Customer must pay the forwarding charges.
- All charges that the Customer incurs for the download of the services such as internet charges are to be paid by the Customer.
V. Duties and obligations of the Customer
The Customer is solely responsible that all data that is provided for the conclusion of this contract and for the use of the services is accurate and correct. The Customer is obliged in the case that any provided data is or becomes incorrect to either update the data online on the Customer account or to contact Inscale via email or in written form and provide them with all necessary details.
VI. Usage Rights
- The services that the Customer has purchased can be copied, edited, saved and used by the Customer for their commercial and industrial use.
- The Customer is prohibited from providing the purchased services to third parties against payment or free of charge. Furthermore, the Customer is prohibited from transferring these usage rights to third parties.
- An integral part of these terms and conditions are also the usage rights that Customer can view on the website. These usage rights form part of the contract between Project Guru and the Customer. The Customer should contact Project Guru if they have any doubts in regards to the use of these services.
The Customer is obliged to immediately inform Project Guru of any complaints in regards to the purchased services and if possible within a period of 14 days via email or in written form after the Customer has observed the deficiency. The lapse of the above period has no affects on the statutory rules on warranty.
The warranty is in accordance with the statutory regulations and in the case, a deficiency has been detected then the Customer has the choice of a further delivery or an improvement of the services.
VIII. Amendments and revisions to completed orders
- Project Guru agrees that if the Customer believes that their completed Work does not follow their exact instructions and/or the plan of the Handler as set out on the order Layout, the Customer may request revisions to the Work within the revision period of the delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to extend the revision period. Such revisions and amendments will be made free of charge to the Customer.
- The Customer is permitted to make three revision requests, via the Customer Account, containing all details of the required amendments and revisions. This will be sent to the Handler for comment. If the request is reasonable, the Handler will revise and amend the Work and return it to the Customer within 7 days. The Expert may request additional time to complete the amendments and this may be granted at the discretion of the Customer.
- If the Expert does not agree with the Customer’s revision request, they will be given the opportunity to comment on it. In the event that an agreement cannot be reached between Handler and Customer regarding the revision and amendments, Project Guru’s quality control team will assess the dispute and their decision will be final. They may, at their discretion, refer the matter to a different Handler or Expert for assessment, in which case the decision of that Handler will be binding on both parties.
- If the Handler fails to comply fully with the Customer’s reasonable request for amendments or revision, the Customer is permitted to request again that the Work is amended until the request has been fully dealt with.
- If the request to amend the Work falls outside of the time allowed for revisions, or if the Customer asks for amendments or revisions that do not relate to their original Order specifications and description, the Expert or Handler at their discretion may offer a quote for the completion of the changes and the Customer may choose whether or not to accept this. The Customer acknowledges that they may be required to make payment for such changes prior to the additional work being commenced.
IX. Amendments to Work in Progress
- The Customer may not request amendments to their Order description after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to a Handler.
- The Customer may provide the Handler with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order description.
- If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order description, Project Guru may at their discretion either obtain a quote for the changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is reasonable, to a different Handler without consulting the Customer. The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in the delivery of their Work for which Project Guru will not be held responsible.
X. Project Guru Services
- In order to provide research and/or assessment services to fulfil the Customer’s Order, Project Guru will allocate a suitably qualified Handler which it deems to hold appropriate levels of qualification and experience to undertake the Customer’s Order.
- Project Guru undertakes to exercise all reasonable skill and judgement in allocating a suitable expert, having regard to the available Handlers’ qualifications, experience and quality record and to any available information the Project Guru has about the Customer’s degree or course.
- Once Project Guru has allocated a suitable Handler and obtained payment from the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is binding and no refund will be issued.
- If Project Guru has accepted a deposit from the Customer, the Customer agrees that the balance outstanding will be paid to Project Guru at least 3 days prior to the date on which their Order is due. If the full balance outstanding is not paid to the Project Guru in accordance with this term, a delay in the delivery of the Customer’s Work may result.
- The Customer will give Project Guru clear briefings and ensure that all the facts given about the Order are accurate.
- Project Guru will co-operate fully with the Customer and use reasonable care and skill to make the Order provided as successful as is to be expected from a competent research agency. The Customer will help Project Guru do this by making available to Project Guru all relevant information at the beginning of the transaction and co-operating with Project Guru and the order Handler throughout the transaction should the Handler require any further information or guidance.
- The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or guidance during the course of the transaction may delay the delivery of their Work and that Project Guru will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay.
- Tax is not included in Project Guru’s quoted charges, where appropriate, at the rate prevailing from time to time.
The Customer has no right to revoke as the provided services are not suitable for restitution. In the case that the Customer has not received the download link via email or for any other reason is not able to download the purchased services then the Customer needs to contact Project Guru. In this case Project Guru will resend the email free of charge.
- The Customer is to ensure that Project Guru is not subject to any disturbances or that its services are impaired. This particularly applies to Project Guru providing and sending the services to the Customer. The Customer is to ensure that no complaints of commercial nuisance are to be made against Project Guru when it provides services for the Customer.
- Project Guru reserves the right to stop and shut down certain services (such as email contact) indefinitely when dealing with technical difficulties. The service may be shut down for all Customers to protect them from possible dangers such as viruses. The service also may be shut down only for certain Customers who may represent a danger for Project Guru.
XIV. Violation of Customers duties
Project Guru excludes all liability for damages that are due to the Customer violating their duties and obligations and which could have been avoided if the Customer had fulfilled those duties and obligations.
- The Customer has sole liability towards any third party.
- The provided services are available as file size and type in form of a download as in their description. In the case that the Customer for any reason is not able to access or open the download link in the email then the Customer has no entitlement for the delivery by any other means or in different file size or type.
- The Customer has the responsibility to ensure that the technical requirements are available to download the purchased services and to open, edit and save the files that have been downloaded.
- Project Guru provides the Customer, without any legal obligation, with information notices and on the website and a telephone helpline in-office hours. All advice that is provided is without any contractual obligation. Inscale, therefore, excludes all liability for damage that the Customer may suffer using this service except in cases where Inscale has acted with gross negligence or intent.
- Project Guru endeavours to provide its Customers with services that are complete, accurate and up-to-date but is not obliged to fulfil this. This particularly applies to the geographical and political accuracy of the maps. The Customer has no retroactive right to ask for new services when they are no longer accurate or current.
- The liability for deficiencies and warranty of Project Guru is in accordance with statutory rules in the case the Customer has properly placed their notice. This does not affect the excluded liabilities laid out in these terms and conditions.
- Project Guru excludes all liability for services that are offered by third parties over www.projectguru.in. This particularly applies to the software which can be purchased.
- Project Guru excludes any further liability for damages which have not been caused by the purchased services as well as any claims for lost earnings or other financial loss by the Customer.
XVI. Data Protection
- All personal data which the Customer provides to Project Guru is solely used in relation to the contractual relationship between the parties. Should Project Guru want to use the personal data of the Customer for any other means which extend beyond this they will seek an additional consent of the Customer.
- All data that is kept on the Customer meets all statutory requirements and data protection laws. Personal data of the Customer may be passed onto third parties in the case that they are involved in processing the order or provided any other form of assistance to the Customer (e.g. technical Customer support helpline)
XVII. Non-disclosure of information
- Project Guru will not disclose Information of the Customer to any other person who is not an employee or affiliate of Project Guru or who is not involved in the making of the Order and use at least the same degree of care to maintain the Information confidential as Receiving Party uses in maintaining as confidential its own confidential information, but always at least a reasonable degree of care; due diligence will be taken by Project Guru in the maintenance of all the information and files provided by the Customer in their Order.
- Project Guru will use the Order Information and its files only for the purpose of making the order.
- Restrict disclosure of the Information of the Customer solely to its employees, affiliates and those involved in the making of the order having a need to know such information in order to accomplish the purpose of making the order.
- This imposes no obligation on Project Guru with respect to any portion of the Information received from the Customer which was known to Project Guru prior to disclosure by the Customer,
- is lawfully obtained by Project Guru from a third party under no obligation of confidentiality,
- is or becomes generally known or publicly available other than by unauthorized disclosure,
- is independently developed by Project Guru or
- is disclosed by the Customer to a third party without a duty of confidentiality on the third party,
- is required by law or decree.
- The Information provided by the Customer shall remain the sole property of the Customer.
- All Confidential Information disclosed to Project Guru, its employees by the Customer herein shall remain the sole property of the Customer and Project Guru will not obtain any right thereto of any kind by reason.
XVIII. Alteration to terms and conditions, services and charges
- Project Guru reserves the right to make alterations to the terms and conditions and special agreements reached between the parties.
- Project Guru has the right to make the alterations to the terms and conditions with a six-week notice. The Customer shall be informed of any alterations via email or in written form. The Customer is made aware of the fact that if there is no objection to the new terms and conditions via email or in written form within a period of six weeks then it becomes automatically part of any contractual dealings between the parties.
- In the case that the Customer objects to the new terms and conditions then both parties are entitled to terminate the contract via email or in written form in accordance with the statutory rules.
- Project Guru reserves the right to alter and change the charges of the services and specifications of research papers and services at any given time.
XIX. Retention of title
The services that have been provided remain the property of Project Guru until full payment has been made.
XX. Usage rights
- Project Guru allows the customer after payment an unlimited but not exclusive right to use the provided thesis paper, dissertation paper, editing service, research paper, PowerPoint presentation designs, website design templates, web site content, case studies and other services as agreed between both the parties.
- The services, papers and templates that the customer has purchased can be copied, edited, saved and used by the customer for their commercial and industrial use.
- The usage rights of the customer apply to all electronic, printed and reproduced contents such as:
- Presentations and handouts with an unlimited circulation
- Use of print media such as brochures, prospectuses as well as business illustrations
- Storage of the services, papers and templates on the intranet server and/or network
- The customer is prohibited from providing the purchased services, products and templates on professional download levels in the area of audio, video and software transmission. This includes providing the services, products and templates via download against payment or free of charge. The customer is prohibited from providing the services, products and templates on internet servers or on websites with public access.
- The customer is obliged not resell, rent or lend the purchased services, products and templates.
- The customer is not allowed to transfer the usage rights of the purchased services, products and templates against payment or free of charge to third parties.
- The customer is not allowed to translate, regress, recompile or reassemble the purchased services, products and templates.
- The customer is prohibited from providing identical or similar services to those provided on www.projectguru.in with the purchased services, products and templates. The customer is not allowed to provide the purchased services, products and templates against payment or free of charge as presentation templates.
- Any infringements against the above usage rights will lead to legal action. The customer will have to bear all costs such as court and lawyers fees as well as will face claims for compensation.
XXI. Severability Clause
Should any provision be or become void either wholly or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- The Customer can only transfer the rights and obligations of this contract to a third party with the prior written consent of Project Guru.
- The applicable laws are the national laws of India barring the application of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG). The CISG is also excluded where the order has been placed from overseas or the services have been delivered outside India.
- Project Guru does not recognise any amendatory or supplementary general terms and conditions of the Customer.
- The place of jurisdiction for the contracting parties in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- Project Guru reserves the right to file claims against the Customer at any other court of their choice.
The research papers and academic papers purchased from Project Guru are purely referenced papers. The student or the candidate or the buyer should use them as a source of information for his/her dissertation or thesis or any other academic-related paper. Project Guru does not take University or college papers or exams or any sort of tests or any other event that is meant to evaluate its students and Project Guru also bears no responsibility for direct submission of these papers to the university.